As quoted in a Moz article about link relationship building, “link building isn’t really link building. It’s relationship building. Links are just the proof of the relationship, as are the tweets, likes, sales… relationship building is link building.” The article further goes on to explain how you must understand your Why. Why are you in business? Knowing your Why will help you to identify people and organizations who share your Why.
We don’t spam people for links. Instead, we build relationship links.
Try thinking about link building as a way to build value and loyalty with people in your vertical. Not only will it be a long-term effort of building lasting business relationships, but the effect will be longer lasting and way more authentic.
Why would you want to build links?
1. You can increase referral traffic and sales conversions from valid and relevant websites.
2. Increase exposure in the search engines.
3. Link building can increase awareness of your website’s visibility and credibility by other websites about your brand.
4. Your website gets ranked higher in the search engines.
5. Establish your authoritativeness in your niche as a great resource.
1. Reaching out to similar industries to your business will help you build relationships and attract key influences.
2. Brand awareness surfaces when you post your content in your niche industry. Your popularity will increase as you establish yourself as the expert.
3. When you engage with other websites such as commenting on a particular website, other people may want to buy or subscribe to the website. As a result, this could possibility lead to increase sales and subscriptions.
Have great and sufficient content for people to link to. Link building is part of our SEO Roadmap program to increase traffic to your website. Our inbound marketing services incorporate a strategy to delight your visitors with great content, build relationship first, and increase brand with link building.
To learn more about our SEO Roadmap and how you can get started, click here. We help businesses in Orange County, CA and other parts of the United States with link building opportunities.